Friday 25 November 2011

Spinning Around and Around

I am in my last semester though I'll be having two intersessions after this which will be in two months. No, it's not called semesters, intersessions. For your information, having some courses from next semester being studied with one semester's courses is quite, challenging? No. Difficult? No. Fucking mind exploding? Yes.

This last semester I'll be having eight courses. EIGHT. Not one of it is a co-curriculum. Not one of it is a two hours credits' course. All eight are three hours credit. A total of twenty-four hours credit. Which also means, NO free-time in a week compared to last semester's. All day FULL. Even though there's one free-time on Monday, but that is equalised by having Friday's class at 3pm. Daaamnnn. I have NEVER had evening class on Friday.

The way I see it, I don't think I can raise my CGPA. Although one intersession only have two courses, but the courses are, I think I need a spare brains, anyone?






PS: I am thankful for what I've gain so far but I know I can do fucking better.
I guess I was just not destined to got better?


"Bersakit-sakit dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian."
Yes, I've just google 'bersenang dahulu' since I can't remember the exact idioms.
And I got confused with "Sesal dahulu pendapatan, sesal kemudian tiada gunanya."
This is, Fatin Nur Athirah, anak Omar.

No comments:

Post a Comment