Thursday 22 December 2011

Running.

Hey, mid-sem break is coming. Today's the 22nd. I've always wish I'd forget it. I'll try. Curse you Celcom. Mother is planning to go for a holiday, all of us. Sister keeps gedik-ing wanted to go to the new Johor Outlet Premium. So, mother said we'll go there since it's the school holidays. Shopping? I don't know. I'm more to window shopping. The stores' dolls wear the clothes better than me. However, I do owe this one kid a birthday present, I guess I'll be supporting her financially when she go for a shopping, since she got straight As in her PMR this year. Congratulations. Now let's see your SPM results.

My break is only for a week. Break? Not even close. Got a lot of assignments to pass up after the break. A lot to do. Haih haih haihhhhh. This is the last semester tho. I pray.

Aaaaand guess what, I screwed my BEL's presentation. What I thought was exactly a contra of what have happened. Fuck no.

No comments:

Post a Comment