Friday 25 November 2011

The Dilemma I Had

ATTENTION: I HAVE DEACTIVATED MY TWITTER ACCOUNT. WHICH WILL BE DELETED IN 30 DAYS FROM TODAY.




Anis: Eleh, jangan dengar cakap dia, dari dulu nak delete, sama macam blog tu, nanti ada balik siap dia.

Dear Anis, this is for real, for good. This blog is other story but twitter is another. I am not interested in having it anymore. It's not the same as how it used to. Now, too many fucked  up people who wrote shits stuff that are unsuitable for public. I have my own reasons not to have a facebook account and twitter is becoming one of it. No, it's not twitter's faults. The society's. The reality's.

However, I still have this blog and tumblr HIHIHI aaaand I don't think it'll be so much like twitter since only one or two people know the existence of my blog and tumblr. I guess? So, you there, yeah you, why do you even come here anyway?

2 comments:

  1. apa ni tiraaaaaaaaaaaaa aduhhhhhh acane nak kontek kontek lepas ni hmmmmphh

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEH WHAT THE FORK DOH BILA KAU BUAT ENTRY NI PUN AKU TAK TAHUUUUUUU. and i just realized, like a nanosecond ago, you HAVE deleted your Twitter account. what the hell was that for!? (it's been explained in the above, I KNOW. i just dont see the rationale for it!)

    ReplyDelete