Tuesday 2 July 2013

Bibibibi


Meet my man. Yeah. MAN. Hahaha but most important, MY.
He's one tough guy. Well, according to him.
For me he's just fat and and boroi who just got a big arm because of the fat.
:P
He's quite kind. Yeah, quite. He likes to bully and make me jealous by talk about better things other women have. Though I know he's right but I'll just act all jealous so that he'll comfort me. Tehee.
Of course MOST of the times he'll just ignore me and left me jealous in sad condition all by myself.
So, that's why, quite kind.
For your info, he is kind to ALL women. Including when we first met. Like, the most kind of all who will makes your heart melt right when he started talking. Sheesh. Guys with their sweet talk.


He likes to be proud of himself. Acting all tough. Makes me wanna puke.
Because I know he is not :D
He is a disaster in taking pictures. His pictures will turned out to be blurred.
Kalau ada flash okay. Kalau guna night mode, harapan.
Ada hati nak guna polaroid. Rosak.


Sometimes he is still the sweetest person I know. Makes my heart pounds like crazy, butterflies in stomach.
Sometimes, just a pain in the ass.
I know, me too.
But when I act all sweet he'll get all weird asking why I'm so gedik. Pffft.
Yeah. We do get in a fight sometimes. Like huge sampai taknak cakap.
MOST of the times it's his fault.
But that is the life kan? Kalau tak gaduh langsung takda la ups and downs hihi.
I hope things will turn out well and we'll take a good care of each other.


Sweet kannnnnnnn :*


See, merosakkan gambar.
Camna la nak tangkap gambar kahwin.
Oppss :P



Saja procrastinating taknak study by posting rubbish.
Sweet rubbish kan tehee :P

1 comment: