Monday 23 July 2012

This funny human being.

TIADA UNSUR MENGATA. BERKONGSI CERITA SAHAJA UNTUK DIBUAT PENGAJARAN.

Some people are complaining about not giving a shit about other people's stories. Or might I say, people's useless facebook status. Since I have been 'enrolled' in this 'lame' social network, I found myself an amusement or in the simplest word, idiot.

Long story short, we have our intersession's final exam which took place only in two days comprises of two course paperS only. This 'amused' person posted this two days before the exam takes place.

"blablabla - Check!"
"blablabla - Check!"
"blablabla - Check!"

At first, yes, I was a bit jealous because she started to study early. I only started study the night before the exam. However, she only "Check!" our second course paper instead of the first one. Then, the night before the "Check!" goes to aaaalllll the first course paper. In my mind, my evil mind, "Dia ni ya ya je "Check!" jadah semua, takda la 4 flat mana pun, lagi bodoh than aku (masyaallah), tak jawab nanti hampeh juga". Don't get me wrong, I already don't like this person way back.

The, after our first course paper, her status went something like this, "Oh first course paper, you disappoint me". And that had been my amusement of the day.


FIN









PS: I don't like her because we used to be a groupmate for an assignment and as I pointed out my idea, she refused to accept mine and want to ask her mother who is a lecturer in that course as well, As it turns out, her mother said, "Haa, Athirah's idea can be used. It's perfect.". Okay, I can't remember the exact words for "perfect" but it goes something like that :D And in my mind, my evil mind, "Padan muka, poyo je bajet pandai, kau ingat bagus sangat kau tu?". Lastly, as it turns out, me and other groupmate also dont like her and we never became a groupmate with that person ever again.

PPS: Mind my manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment