Sunday 11 March 2012

not trying to be cliché but


Hey, do you remember that dream I've told you?


My knuckles have become red because I did what I've done in that dream. It was not on purpose. Somehow I felt mad and I just did so and it didn't hurt at all because I kept doing it.

Of course no one could heard me. I was in the shower. At least pretending I'm having a shower where I ran as soon as I hung up the phone after hearing your voice.

Thank god the red is slowly fading away.

Please, don't remind me of it. Maybe you'd want me to feel bad because it was my fault. Don't. I've felt bad. How'd you think that makes me look like. I've been imagining things of what your family would think of me. I'm the one who ask for it. I want this more than you want it, trust me. Still think I don't feel bad?

Even my longest shower wasn't enough.

I'd trade anything in the world to see you there. It's fucking killing me not be able to be there and I can't do fucking anything about it!

I know it's nothing to be cry over.

Let's not talk about this anymore. Or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment