Saturday 11 February 2012

Mine


I'm keeping this forever, motherfucker.

(: How fucking glad I am. I'm right where I want to be, and with whom. So does he.

Now is my so-called last semester in diploma, in Puncak. Minus the short semesters where I'll be having two. First here, in Puncak and second, Induk.

Em have no damn idea what to post about, I'm just dead bored and want to waste my time. Couldn't sleep early. Need to stay up. For fun haha.

Soooooo, next week will be having the second common tests. Far, maf and tax. I don't even have the slightest idea what this FAR360 is all about -_- Damn my education :D

Aaaaaa can't wait to finish this semester, luckily the short semester is only 1 month. Then again, what will I do during the loooong break? Ohmaagaaad. I will not, I repeat, will not work. Staying at home means unpaid maid I will be. Have to face the queen's lecture everyday haiyaaaaa. Patience.

In the end, thaaaank god I have someone whom I can called, guy-who-takes-on-my-shits, not literally :D Iloveyouuuuu so so muuuuch hihi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment